Happy New Year! I’m pumped for 2018 and I hope you are too. Here are a few quick updates on the first things happening this year.
- “Candy Jar” will be released soon. That’s the feature I scored with a live ensemble, directed by the talented Ben Shelton and starring Helen Hunt, Christina Hendricks and Uzo Aduba.
- “The Millennial”, from visionary writer/director Noel Braham, is getting a facelift and fresh update for the new year.
- I am currently working on the music for several games for different platforms as I branch out into writing music for video games. More details will follow as I’m able to release them.
- I’ll be continuing to write a steady stream of library music for a variety of companies.
- Private composition lessons are available via Skype. If you’re wondering how it works, or want me to connect you with a current or former student to get their opinion, feel free to reach out.
- I’m planning on creating and releasing my first online composition course, tentatively titled “This Is How To Write A Melody”.
- And if I can find a good one at a time that fits my schedule, I might go for my first official half-marathon this year as well.